We get numerous calls every day stating;
- The fridge is not working
- My fridge is not cooking as it should
- The doors of the refrigerator will not close correctly no matter how hard I attempt
- There is some troubling sound originating from my refrigerator
- The thermostat in our fridge has stopped working
And a lot more alarming messages.
When you have a problem with your refrigerator, no matter how little it is, it can negatively affect the food you have stored in it; hence you might wind up counting losses or going hungry. We are aware of this, and this is why we are committed to providing fast, reputable, and extremely budget-friendly fridge repair services.
The main causes of fridge repair
Here are a few of the most typical causes of refrigerator issues that we have figured out.
- Thermostat failure- when the thermostat or the cold control fails, it triggers inadequacy in cooling; thus the typical performance of the appliance will be extremely jeopardized.
- Overload- your fridge has a particular capacity. If you stock foods beyond this capacity, the compressor will not entirely run; thus triggering failure of the entire system.
- Drainage stoppage- when you see water pooling at the bottom of your refrigerator, the most typical perpetrator is a drain stoppage. This is an issue that our specialists can resolve in minutes.
- Failure of defrost heaters
- Relay failure- when this takes place, the compressor will partly or totally stop working, and cooling will not happen.
What we can do
To us, it doesn’t matter what has triggered the problem with your fridge. We are armed with the latest technology that helps us find the cause of the problem in your appliance, figure out the range of repair alternatives readily available, and pick one that suits your needs and your spending plan.
The reason why we have won many awards for many years is that all our services are complete, and we will never refer you to another professional because a problem has ended up being too complex for us to solve. If other service providers have told you that the issue with your fridge is too big to address, bring it to us, and we will do what we can to repair it.
We advise you when to replace
Sometimes, the appliances in our facilities get damaged, and it becomes challenging to fix them. Here are some instances where we shall advise you to replace your fridge;
- When your fridge is too old, and always present problems
- When you have to handle the very same issue from time to time
- When the repair expense will be more than the expense of replacement (though this is highly unlikely).
We are a refrigerator repair professional who takes customer interests before our own. Therefore, we shall not take your fridge for a week, and attempt to fix it if the problem cannot be fixed. Remember, we shall not charge you for a service we have not offered. Therefore, when we recommend you to replace, we shall not charge you a penny. The suggestions come free of charge!
Affordability is key.
A fridge is one appliance that gets faulty at its own time. It does not give you a caution. You wake up in the early morning to get something for breakfast, and when you open it, you are welcomed by a foul odor. We know that you don’t have cash you had actually reserved for fridge repair, and this is the reason why we provide the most competitive pricing strategy in the market.
When we examine your issue, we will discuss it with you. Since we have a variety of repair options for every single problem, we will have the ability to offer you with a complimentary estimate that complies with your budget.
Looking for a fridge repair expert who will provide you with highly customized services? Pick up your phone and call us, or request a callback. We will provide help in less than 24 Hrs.